Saviour AXLE MOUNT LP holder and tool
This license plate holder has a stealthy secret weapon hidden behind its arm.
Two thumbscrews allow you to easily remove a moto wrench that will enable you to tackle roadside snafus. After years of extensive breakdowns we are offering a tool that can handle 9 out of 10 roadside emergencies. It will always be there as well, there is no chance of forgetting it and for bikes that lack storage this is the perfect place to keep it.
- easy removal via thumbscrews
- spark plug wrench (metric and english)
- 7/16" and 1/2" open end wrenches
- 10mm and 12mm open end wrenches
- 1/4" hex/bit driver open and closed end
- storage for 3 different two ended bits (you supply, based on the key critical fasteners on your particular bike)
- serrated edge for stripping wires, cutting other stuff, bar brawls maybe
- straight slot screwdriver
- built in nail remover/wedge
- bottle opener
The license plate holder itself nests perfectly around the rear brake rotor. It is crafted in 12 gauge aluminum. Your plate will blend in perfectly, and will never rust. Tighten firmly to keep holder secure and in place. Works with axles up to 1 1/8" diameter. Finishing washers and premium mounting hardware are included for installation of the license plate itself. When purchasing please indicate which finish you would like for the plate itself(wrench is raw stainless)